If you are considering buying air conditioning, you need to keep certain things in mind to get the best air conditioning for your home. Here are some points to keep in mind
A little knowledge of the AC types, their basic functionality and an understanding of the different models available on the market will help you to make an informed decision. This AC buying guide in India gives you all the information you need to get the right AC for your home, office or business.
Basic things to keep in mind while buying Air conditioners:
- Energy Efficient
- Room capacity
- Maintenance & Cleaning
- Service Center in your City
How to select Perfect Ac
Room air conditioners have several advantages over large capacity central units. The cost of air conditioning is significantly lower than the cost of central air. Since room air conditioners are designed to cool small spaces, operating costs are reduced. Room air conditioners offer personalized temperature and humidity controls that central systems cannot provide.
Basically, there are two types of Ac you can buy for your home
- Window Air Conditioners
- Split air conditioners
- Inverter AC
Here is a comparison of window AC, split AC and Inverter AC:
1- Window Air Conditioners
They are one of the most popular types of air conditioners in India in all market segments. A window AC must be installed in a window sill and releases the warm air outside. Window units usually require some sort of installation to carry the weight, such as a wooden plank or a metal frame. If you are constrained by budget constraints, it’s best to choose a window AC because it’s better value for money with a window AC.
- It is easier to install and remove
- It is cheaper
- Cheaper than split air conditioning
- It is more flexible
- Install the window blocking the window
- It must require the window to install it.
2- Split air conditioners
A split air conditioner, as the name implies, consists of two units, an outer and an inner unit. The outer unit is installed outside the house and contains the compressor, while the inner unit called the blower is installed inside the room and has an air outlet unit that discharges cold air. A split AC is more aesthetic than a window AC and can easily be used to cool large spaces such as offices or business premises.
- A split air conditioner is less noisy compared to other variants as the condenser unit is placed outside
- It does not have to be installed in a window so that it can be used in a room without a window
- A split AC looks more aesthetic and fits well into the decor of the room
- More costly than a window air conditioner
- Installing a split air conditioner is more complex and can cost more
- Troubleshooting a split AC system may not be as easy as fixing a window. Now that you have found out which type of air conditioner best suits your needs, you should consider other important issues before purchasing.
3- Inverter AC
You must be aware that if you use an air conditioner, the compressor shuts off for a while and then restarts. This is because the room would have reached a certain temperature. However, this constant stop-start method results in higher power consumption and thus higher energy costs. Inverter AC addresses this problem by internally regulating the temperature without turning the unit on and off at regular intervals.
- Compare to other Type of AC’s its consume less Power
- Start Quickly
- Its reach temperature Faster
- Avoided Temperature fluctuations
- Higher Maintenance
There are various alternative and depend on the company to company. Another factor also affects the condition and performance of the Air condition. I hope this information helps you to select the best Air condition for you this season.